Skip to content
- Avoid the hassle of sending in your camera to calibrate with the lens - with smart lenses you can just attach the lens to any compatible camera and start taking images.
- With this lens, there's no need to move the focus wheel the precise amount to get optimal focus. With your lens attached, use LaserSharpÃ‚Â® Auto Focus to set the focus, then position the camera and target within the working distance of the lens (~8 to ~14 mm).Ã‚Â
- Made of 100% diamond-turned germanium with an engineered coating, the most efficient available material to transmit energy to the detector.
- Use the tripod mount thread on the TiX560, TiX520, or TiX500 to attach the camera to a bench-top mounting system to ensure it remains stable and motionless while capturing images. The TiX560 also includes a remote control feature so you can capture images from your computer while the camera remains undisturbed. (Remote control not available with TiX520.)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection